Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hey Dolls! How is everyone on this Wednesday evening? Hope everyone is doing well and spreading those positive vibes J

Lots of exciting news for this girl lately! Today I had an interview with Steppin’ Out Magazine which went really well, look for me on the cover along with the question and answer session! Also, don’t forget that while Season 2 of Jerseylicious premiers September 5th at 8pm, you can catch up with Season 1 of Jerseylicious every Friday at 9pm on E! You will be seeing much more of your's truly on this upcoming season so look for me!

Shout out to Abby and Rebekkah from West Orange- we had a lovely ice cream date munchkins!

Stay tuned for updates about Jerseylicious and Fusion Spa and Salon! As well as my upcoming website and don’t forget to follow me on twitter (@briellamarie) and facebook (user: Briella Marie)!

Peace.Love.Jersey

B

1 comment: