Friday, March 5, 2010

updates!

everyone that has twitter add me @briellamarie

ALSO. i am obsessed with RevRunWisdom. he seriously has the most amazing quotes and sayings that make me feel so happy about life. also he makes me appreciate everything and everyone i have in it. so EVERYONE that has twitter add him cause i know everyone can benefit from his wisdom.

oh and ps. jerseylicious! march 21 is coming very soon!
www.mystyle.com/mystyle/videos/v50690_jerseylicious.html
watch me in the bonus scenes "working girl" and "chick fight"

GLAM FAIRY'S!
http://www.theglamfairy.com
check out all of the fairys bios and our look books oh! and the extremely funny FAQ'S

and last but not least come get your hair done at fusion spa and salon <3
973-983-8883 with me, briella today :)


xoxo peacelove&glam

No comments:

Post a Comment